This policy details how refunds are handled for tickets purchased on this site. For the convenience of both the purchaser and the vendor, it would be best to find others that would like to go to the event in the stead of the purchaser, however, if a refund is necessary, event managers will accommodate all reasonable requests.
Acceptance of Refund Requests
Please be aware that the decision to accept the refund request is at the discretion of the Event Manager. Also, no profits are made by the events on this site and as such, money for tickets are used to conduct the event. This affects refunds in the following ways:
- Refunds are generally available upto one week before the event, after which most monies are already used to conduct the event.
- Refunds after one week before the event will be considered but at the discretion of the Event Manager.
How the Refund is Processed
- Refund requests must be made in writing or email with the bank details of where the refund will be paid into.
- An email will be sent to confirm the request was received.
- At the discretion of the National Director or Event Manager, the refund will be approved and paid into to the bank within two weeks of receiving the request.
- An email will be sent to either confirm the refund has been sent or why the request has not been accepted.